Many people join Rotary to serve others locally and globally. Rotary allows members to make a difference while promoting fellowship and international understanding.
We offer many programs that allow you to engage with fellow members and make new connections outside your club and district. Here are just a few ways to get more involved:
- Through the Rotary Friendship Exchange program, you can discover new cultures and make new friends from all over the world. Read these Friendship Exchange stories to learn more about the program and contact your district’sFriendship Exchange chair to get involved.
- By joining a Rotary Fellowship, you can share your passions and hobbies with fellow Rotarians. Read about the experiences of current fellowships.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts from a Rotarian Action Group or lend your expertise to empower Rotary members to improve service projects.Read about the activities and projects current action groups have undertaken.
- By sponsoring a Rotary Community Corps, you can enhance community engagement and ensure project sustainability by positioning local leaders to pioneer change. Read how RCCs are making a difference.
- The Avenues of Service are part of the guiding principles of Rotary and the foundation of club activity:
- Club Service focuses on fellowship between members and creating a stronger relationship with the local community. Learn how a Ugandan club brought hope to local communities through health projects.
- Community Service focuses on improving the quality of life in nearby areas and serving the public interest. Read how the Rotary Club of Bozeman Sunrise, Montana, USA, brought its community together.
- International Service exemplifies your global reach in promoting peace and understanding. Sponsor or volunteer on international projects, or attend a project fair to make a global impact.
- Vocational Service calls on every Rotarian to work with integrity and contribute their expertise to combat society’s problems. Learn how to promote vocational service through club projects.
- Youth Service recognizes the importance of empowering youth and young professionals. Read how Rotaract clubs are building stronger communities through sustainable service projects.