THE WAY FORWARD
To be a strong, vibrant and diverse Rotary Club whose members are proactive, collaborative and responsive to Rotary International’s ethos of “Service Above Self”
- We welcome a diversity of age, gender, cultural and professional backgrounds.
- We prize honesty and integrity as demonstrated by the Rotary Four Way Test:
- Is it the Truth?
- Is it Fair to all concerned?
- Will it build Goodwill and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
Expectations of members
- To honour the ethos of “Service Above Self” in order to improve the wellbeing of our Community
- We ask members to contribute to the various activities of the Club to the best of their ability and availability.
- To participate as fully as possible in all Club meetings and social activities.
What can our members expect
- A club flexible enough to accommodate individual and personal circumstances
- The opportunity to develop personal and professional relationships with fellow members
- New opportunities for networking
- The opportunity to develop and exercise leadership skills
- The chance to acquire specific knowledge and develop skills for participating in not-for-profit community-based enterprises and ventures